Wednesday, October 17, 2012

On the future of this blog

.
The deadline for the home exam has passed. I think it is pretty logical that the time to write blog posts here and get bonus points for them in the course has passed too.

However, you are welcome to continue to post stuff here - I will continue to subscribe to the blog and I hope some other people will do that too. I might post some stuff myself here now and then.

More specifically, this is what will happen to the blog:
- You will still be able to post stuff.
- A year from now when the course starts again, we might continue to use this blog and thus build upon your blog posts. At that time, I will kick you out and a new crop of students will get invitations to contribute to the blog.

Do note that this blog post is followed by two blog posts about events during this coming week that might be of interest to you - even though the course has ended.

/Daniel
.

No comments:

Post a Comment